Get Back on the Road with Our Refresher Program
Been off the road a while? We’ll help get you rolling again without having to start all over. With our Refresher Course, we’ll get you back to the abilities you had when you left the industry in just four days, as part of your orientation. If you have 6 months verifiable OTR within the past 5 years, but none recently, you’ll be eligible for this opportunity to pick up your career right where you left off. We’ll even count your previous experience.
Outstanding Pay & Benefits
- Pay for performance
- Fuel surcharge: 100% reimbursement of fuel surcharge billed the previous month.
- Extra mileage pay on ALL loads for Hazmat-endorsed (both drivers) teams
- Additional pay on placarded loads for Hazmat-endorsed (both drivers) teams
- Safety bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K retirement
Refresher Course Requirements
- Live within our driver hiring area
- Have a valid Class A CDL
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Six months of verifiable interstate tractor-trailer driving experience within the last 5 years
- Obtain Hazmat endorsement within 60 days of hire, and we will help you get it
- Verifiable employment for the past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in past 3 years
- No reckless driving in last 3 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in a motor vehicle in last 3 years
- No DUI, drug/alcohol-related motor vehicle incidents in last 4 years (no more than 2 in a lifetime and none as a CDL-endorsed driver)
- No license suspensions in the last 12 months—no more than one in last 3 years
- No speeding citations of 15 mph or above in last 12 months
- Must pass drug test, DOT/Covenant physical and Covenant Physical Aptitude Test and meet DOT driving standards
- No current parole or arrest warrants. All felony convictions will be reviewed.
Contact a Recruiter for a complete list of requirements regarding driving and criminal records.